Objectives of the Initiative
A key role of the committee is to prepare and roll out the communication strategy of the initiative. The objectives of the communication strategy as follows:
- Raise awareness and visibility about the Busoga Education Initiative.
- Build partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Aid in Resource mobilisation for the initiative.
Role of the Communication and Advocacy committee
The initiative is supported by Communication and advocacy committee. The role of the communication and advocacy committee are to:
- Design and roll out a communication strategy for the initiative.
- Recommend branding options.
- Recommend messaging for attitude/mindset change.
- Organize radio and TV talk shows within the region.
- Visit schools and talk to students and teachers.