Busoga Education Initiative
Busoga Education Initiative is an envisaged group under different stake holders from the Busoga Region. The initiative's aim is to implement strategies for uplifting education in the region, focusing initial with primary school education. These stategies will aim at improving the schools' performances, reducing absenteeism of both teachers and learners, improving parental and community participation and involvement in learners’ education, improving school monitoring and inspection by all stakeholders, increasing stakeholder participation in improving quality of education in the sub region, increasing number of schools feeding children, among others ...Read more »
Objectives of the communication strategy
- Raise awareness and visibility about the Busoga Education Initiative.
- Build partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Aid in Resource mobilisation for the initiative.
Role of the Communication and Advocacy committee
- Design and roll out a communication strategy for the initiative.
- Recommend branding options.
- Recommend messaging for attitude/mindset change.
- Organize radio and TV talk shows within the region.
- Visit schools and talk to students and teachers.